Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Weekend: )

In honor of the "love" weekend....i want to give a shout out to the main man in my life....: )

We have been married for almost 6 years. Not going to say its all been peaches and roses, because thats not life. I cant stand reading peoples blogs that are like " Life is great, my husband is wonderful, my kids are perfect...blah blah blah" LOL. I love that we have had hard times and wonderful times and it has all made us stronger and more in love then ever. We are not living in a mansion house, driving new beamers, shopping every weekend for toys, but i think we have the most perfect blessed life EVER...and i love it!: )

2 comments:

  1. This is the BEST post I have read! The honesty is refreshing. I'm so glad I'm your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you broke down and started a blog! I didn't want to either, but I finally did about 6 months ago. Our blog is kcandnatalieohaver.blogspot if you want to stop on by!

    ReplyDelete