Friday, February 12, 2010

My children

I have really been trying to cherish my kids more lately. in this fast paced world we live in, i like having two angels that keep me grounded and remind me what life is really about. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a mother. i often wonder why god choose me to be one sometimes. i am no different then the girls that cant bear children, so why me? i feel sooo lucky though and i dont take a second of my time with my kids for granted. i try to see the beauty in sand from noahs shoes all over the kitchen floor....wyatt splashing in the toilet water, trying to juggle a successful business and be a mother. i think this valentines day weekend i am grateful for my kids most and the unconditional love they give me. (i love trent too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment